Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Windows OS and applications
- Responsible for guiding L1 resources technically
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone.
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports.
- Work on the change request and new Installations
- Apply patches to the OS / applications or upgrade the applications as and when required, as per the approval from the respective Team Leaders.
- Monitoring & Management of Backup Application
- Support Mail applications
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA
- Following up with Vendors – hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes.
- Customer related sundry activities
- Creation of Knowledge base
- Awareness of OS related securities
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer and change request.
- Self development through training
- Windows Administration preferably Windows 2010/2012/2016.
- Knowledge of SQL 2K, 2K5 installation, database creation, backup, etc.
- Hands on experience on DNS, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com