Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for mentoring L1 & L2 resources by working along in troubleshooting and implementations.
- Carry out Root cause analysis for all S1 incidents and effective Problem management
- Analysis of Tickets/IR/CR for quality updates and, timely updates
- Ability to understand Business requirements and translate them into technology solutions.
- Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability as per SLA
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration of Virtualized platforms
- Identify and Mitigate Performance bottlenecks
- Plan and execute all major upgrades, migrations across virtualization platforms
- Inclination towards emerging technologies, conduct POC and evaluation
- Ensure Capacity, perform capacity management and create capacity report.
- Ensure adherence to process and change management.
- Advanced Server and O/S System Skills on any of the OS like Linux flavours, Windows, etc.
- Basic – Intermediate Linux Skills
- Hands on experience on Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Cluster and Storage concepts
- In-depth troubleshooting knowledge on Virtualization platforms on any of this platforms like VMware ESX(i) 4 and 5, Hyper-V. VMware ESX/ESXi 3.5 & 4 U1/U2 skill sets mandatory.
- Good understanding of Storage (SAN/NAS)
- Good Networking knowledge. Strong understanding on TCP/IP, DNS, and associated technologies like load balancing and NTP.
- Working knowledge on any hardware (Servers/Blades) like HP/Sun/IBM/Dell and corresponding tools like Open Manage, IBM Director, HP Insight, etc. Basic / Hands on knowledge on Cisco UCS will be preferred.
- Good working Knowledge on Backup and Recovery mechanisms in a Virtual Environment.
- Familiar with Management and Security requirements of a Virtual Infrastructure. Hands on experience on hardening concepts.
- Good Working on knowledge on P2V Migration and other migration tools like VMotion, Live Migration etc.
- Hands on Experience on Management components such as SCVMM 2008, VCenter, VSphere 4 and 5.
- Familiar with Monitoring tools such as Veeam, BMC Patrol etc.
- Intermediate Skills on Server Consolidation.
- Prior experience in any of these industry (Datacenter, ISP, Service provider)
- Familiar with Storage, Cluster and Virtualization concepts
- Working knowledge on Citrix Xen or Citrix Xen App virtualization platform.
- Having Cisco, Juniper or F5 experience.
- Having Good knowledge on Cisco UCS.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP4) / VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX3), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) / Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) – Windows Server Virtualization, Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) / Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com