Roles and Responsibilities
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Professional services managers responsible for co-coordinating the delivery of services into key enterprise customers. The Tower Manager plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy service provider - customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams. The key responsibility of the Tower Manager is governance across areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery with timely service renewals and upselling in the account.
- Knowledge Network/Security technologies like Cisco, Arista, Palo Alto, Aruba.
- Should have sound knowledge on Voice technologies like Avaya CM 6.X & 7.X, 8.x Session Manager, CMS, Media Servers & Media Gateways and Nice & Verint recording services.
- 10yrs + Hands on experience handling operations with direct reportees > 25 Engineers
- Excellent team management skills for Network / Voice Operations Management.
- 5. Closely engage in peering up with key client staff.
- 6. Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- 7. Monitoring overall performance of technical services.
- 8. Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen
- 9. Collaborating with senior management on client account management.
- 10. Ensuring technical teams are aware of changes and are prepared.
- 11. Building technical service reports/recommendations.
- 12. Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings.
- 13. Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues / opportunities
- 14. Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and / or technical performance.
- 15. Communicating across organizational boundaries – from engineers through to senior managers
- 16. Addressing day-to-day technical delivery issues that impact the resolution of Incidents within committed service levels.
- 17. Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- 18. Analyse repetitive incidents, get the problem ticket raised for tracking and timely closure, submit and execute plan of action to mitigate same.
- 19. Along with operational managers and technical leads, accountable for and contribute to the overall performance of the managed services division.
- 20. Responsibility to provide technical key inputs to renew the services year on year.
- Engineering Graduate with minimum ITIL V3 foundation certification, Advantage will be given for M.B.A. or a Professional certification in IT / Networking / Voice technologies.
- Up to date and relevant ITIL certification.
Solid experience of Managed Services.
Excellent working knowledge of ITIL processes.
Excellent experience working with vendors and/or 3rd parties.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Technical background ideally within Managed Services & IT Outsourcing Industry
- Knowledge of the following- Services management solution, ITIL
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to deliver presentations competently
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to understand and deliver services which are provided on a 24x7x365 basis.
Must be able to work proactively & under pressure.
Role:Design Team Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt