Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Overall IT operations managed by Netmagic
- Ensure Team resolve tickets within the TAT
- Project management – Own &Tracks the IT infrastructure projects/contract assigned till closure.
- Project implementation – Ensure that all services contracted by client are delivered as per scope & timelines.
- People Management – Coordination with customer, third party vendor and internal teams for timely and successful completion of project.
- Quality Management - Auditing the quality of Project implementation and take corrective action if required before handover to customer.
- Project closure - Handover of projects to Operations and Application owner.
- Process adhere – Update reports/Project status to customer on timely basis.
- Ensure to keep system compliant and with latest patches
- Manage Ticket Workflow
- Handle Escalated Cases
- Help in designing the technical solutions.
- Provide resolution on Technical queries.
- Good Technical Knowledge on Server's OS, Network, Storage, Vmware/Nutnaix and Backup Solutions
- Good Incident Handling Skills needed- Understand and provide solutions on Calls
- Sound knowledge on Project management especially in Data Center Projects/Managed IT Services
- Sound knowledge on Cloud computing Windows , Unix , Networking, storage , mailing solution, security solutions & concepts
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Conflict management
- Knowledge of services and products offered and its scope
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com.
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt