Roles and Responsibilities
- Graduate, Engineering background or equivalent preferred (B.Sc./BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
- Min. 10 years of experience on Network security Technologies such as Firewall, Network Intrusion Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Web Security Gateway (Proxy)
- Certifications in relevant Network technologies is a must and security certifications such as CISSP, CISA or equivalent preferred
- Should have expertise and specialized in the overall network security technology solutions and products
- Have strong knowledge on IT security, IT audit, Software product development life cycle.
- Ability to review present deployments, suggest new features. research new technologies
- Should provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to the team to make sure that implementation is done inline with architecture and design
- Should take initiative and ensure the Security Solutions deployed are complying to the various Regulators Guidelines with timely responses to the Audit and compliance requirements
- Proactive, analytical and capable of influencing and providing decision support
- New deployment planning, baselining, POC, etc.
- Ability to understand & communicate client's requirements, design information
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt