Roles and Responsibilities
- Storage administration, & troubleshooting.
- Storage performance analysis & reporting.
- Vendor co-ordination for firmware upgrade, storage related queries.
- Require experience on Netapp AFF, FAS & EMC VNX series storage devices.
- Require experience on brocade & CISCO SAN switches.
- Require knowledge on iSCSI, FC technologies.
- Working with ticketing tool. Following SLAs.
- Commissioning and Decommissioning of Storages
- Installation/Uninstallation of infra applications as applicable
- Working on project work as applicable
- Driving initiatives as applicable
- Proactively maintain and develop all Backup and Storage infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hotfixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes as applicable
- Handling day to day backup activities.
- Troubleshooting the backup failures.
- Vendor co-ordination for closure of the service request, customer interaction for backup related queries , backup related documentation , backup tape management , patch and firmware upgrades co-ordination.
- Raising requests for addition/removal of severs from backups.
- Knowledge & adherence of Change Management Process
- Knowledge & adherence of Incident Management Process
- Knowledge & adherence of Problem Management Process
- Knowledge & adherence of Governance, Risk and Compliance Management Process
- Adherence of Ticketing Tool
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com