Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in the creation and delivery of technical solutions to clients by engaging with them during the planning and solution definition phase and defining the standards of work (SoW).
- Offer detailed technical support in the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, propose technical solutions and provide a high-level design of technical or service solutions to meet the client’s requirements.
- Identify opportunities and contribute subject matter expertise to the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of low complexity.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define the solution roadmap and milestones.
- Work on strategic projects that enhance current solution concepts and/or the creation of new ones.
- Work closely with the sales team to evaluate and activate new accounts.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of solutions and services by sharing best practices and lessons learnt with clients.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Work closely with vendors to understand their strategies for solutions and services, can articulate the roadmap, and associated impacts for clients.
- Experience in SaaS based collaboration platforms of Cisco, Poly, Microsoft, Google
- Experience in Productivity and Mobility solutions of Microsoft VMware, Google
- Thorough knowledge of in Audio, Video conferencing technologies
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms that include SaaS components.
- Project Management certification is desirable.
- Proven ability to design and deliver complex solutions utilizing best practices in server selection, virtualization design and deployment, highly redundant/high availability server configurations, and networking topologies
- Substantial previous experience in technical roles within a systems integration environment
- Strong understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Demonstrate knowledge of market, verticals, horizontals, business administration and business change
- Ability to lead technical design workshops with the client and NTT stakeholders
- Ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt