The Solution Consultant (SC) will be responsible for executing pre-sales activities and closely work with sales team during client interface. SC will also be responsible for demand generation, solution selling and enabling organization in winning the deals.
- Conduct executive / solution workshops
Solution Selling and Prepare solution deliverables with SOW.
- Engage & understand clients business challenges and translate them into IT solution and articulate them into DD solution value proposition
- Position & sell DD capabilities and ROI
- Preparing presentation for clients
- Prepare Design / BOM / SOW.
Project Kick Off.
- Attend project kick off and ensure smooth SA (Solution Architecture) handover
- Keeping technical partner certifications updated for self.
- Meeting booking, revenue, & profitability goals for particular Line Of Business.
- Proven track record developing solutions around the following:
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure, Virtualization (Compute/storage) data center facilities, disaster recovery, backup and recovery, data center consolidation, migration and relocation, cloud, data center build and facilities, business continuity and understanding application workloads
- Exposure to cloud management platform, orchestration software, automation product
- Understanding of key infrastructure applications ERP, 3 Tier, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Databases
- Experience in providing consulting, assessment services & proof of concepts in following:
- HCI/Backup, virtualization, Design and Architecting of SAN solutions in storage, backup and replication in EMC or Network Appliance solutions
- Design & Architecting of Backup solutions (i.e. Symantec, Avamar, Data domain)
- Excellent communication skills along with impactful presentation skills.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to create a difference for the clients
- Capability to present to CIO / CXO on value propositions.
Role:Data Centre Ops and Server Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited