- Conduct executive / solution workshops
Solution Selling and Prepare solution deliverables with SOW.
- Engage & understand clients business challenges and translate them into IT solution and articulate them into DD solution value proposition
- Position & sell DD capabilities and ROI
- Technical SME
- Preparing presentation for clients
- Prepare Design / BOM / SOW.
Project Kick Off.
- Be responsible for the SoW, Project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Attend project kick off and ensure smooth SA (Solution Architecture) handover
- Work together with other team members to ensure project completion.
- Engage early in the client planning and solution definition phase and define the SoW with detailed roles and responsibilities
- Work together with Sales and Project Management to define the roadmap and milestones for each project and the required involvement of the delivery team(s).
- Keeping technical partner certifications updated for self.
- Meeting booking, revenue, & profitability goals for particular LOB.
- Hands-on experience with the following companies / solutions: Genesys Engage, Genesys Cloud, Cisco UCCE, PCCE, UCCX, CVP and Call Recording (Nice,Verint, Calabrio). Avaya skills can be an advantage.
- Excellent Design, deployment and integration of PCCE, UCCE, , UCCX in a (single site, multiples site) duplex or simplex mode Cisco contact Centers.
- ICM, CAD, Finesse, CTI/CTIOS, CUIC, CVP, Social Miner, CUCM 11.x and above Installation and configurations and troubleshooting
- ACD (CUCM) and IVR (CVP/IPIVR) Peripheral Gateway configuration experience
- Support Tools
- Proven ability to design and deliver complex solutions utilizing best practices in server selection, virtualization design and deployment, highly redundant/high availability server configurations, and networking topologies
- Design best practice options in integrating front-end applications to backend APIs, systems and relational databases, including an in-depth understanding of middleware offerings
- Lateral thinker and producer of new ideas and solutions.
- Self-motivated, enjoy working to challenging deadlines, energetic, enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to explain complex technical concepts in laymans terms
- Proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define an appropriate solution
- A team player willing to develop and share IP
- Technology and Architecture
- Substantial previous experience in technical roles within a systems integration environment
- Comprehensive all-round knowledge of the Contact Centre and Information Technology Industries, including Cloud Contact Centre technology.
- Highly developed technical aptitude across a broad range of products/solutions with application/system design and/or implementation experience in:
- Contact Centre Integration
- IVR / Call Flow
- Call Recording
- Self Service and Workload Automation
- Speech, Web, Mobile, E-Mail
- Workflow Management
- Should possess very good written & verbal communication skills alongwith impactful presentation skills.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills
- Should have handled different client verticals and has basic selling skills.
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to create a difference for the clients
- Capability to present to CIO / CXO on value propositions.
Role:IT Operations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India