- Working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
- Presenting the design and value of proposed NTT Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into NTT Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on NTT Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infra for applications like SAP / Oracle / Core banking, etc.
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with International clients and NTT affiliates for international managed services and RIM opportunities. Create proposals, technical presentations, etc.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Work with customers and NTT Netmagic product team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
- Work with operations and engineering in evaluating new technologies
- Microsoft and Unix technologies – Licensing, OS / Clustering, high availability architectures, 2 / 3 tier architecture
- Good understanding of databases – Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL
- Good understanding of storage technologies
- Has experience with virtualization and cloud technologies – VMware, HyperV,
- DC-DR solutioning
- Good understanding of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM etc.
- Mail / messaging (Exchange / HMC / Zimbra / Qmail, etc.)
- Exposure to Infrastructure sizing for SAP HANA and other SAP applications is good to have.
- Exposure with virtualization and cloud technologies - Xen RHEV, Openstack
- Exposure with databases - PostgreSQL
- Exposure to security technologies
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Should be an effective team player.
- Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Architectural Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt