Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Emergency Incident Response working on SIEM, SOAR & EDR technologies
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of IT security related Equipment.
- Ensure adherence to process
- Troubleshoot performance and availability issues on security devices such as WAF, IPS, UTM, EDR, APT.
- Implement Policy Changes
- Monitor alerts received from the monitoring systems and take appropriate action based on the defined processes.
- Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
- Follow the SLA’s and procedures already defined for security device management
- Procedures and KB, known incident resolution, Known Error handling
- Analyse network traffic patterns, system logs, audit files for compliance with security policies.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis
- Inclination towards emerging technologies
- Experience with SIEM , BIG data platforms, Threat Intelligence solutions, EDR solutions (Crowdstrike/Symantec), Decoy Solutions (Attivo/Smokescreen)
- Familiarity with netflow data, packet analysis and operating system knowledge
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt
Recruiter Name:Somdatta Dhar
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400072,India|91-22-26850001