Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary Responsibilities
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of IT security related Equipment.
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Networking and associated applications
- Ensure adherence to process
- Understanding of working of security devices such as IDS, IPS, UTM, Content Filtering solutions, APT.
- SIEM Administration
- Monitor alerts received from SIEM and take appropriate action based on the defined processes.
- Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
- Follow the SLA’s and procedures already defined for security device management
- Procedures and KB, known incident resolution, Known Error handling
- Updating Patches and Signatures Management
- Analyse network traffic patterns, system logs, audit files for compliance with security policies.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
- Inclination towards emerging technologies
- Creation of Knowledge base
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer and change request.
- Self-development through training
Security Tools IDS/IPS (Palo Alto/McAfee/Tipping Point)
- SIEM (Qradar/DNIF)
- WAF (Imperva/F5/Akamai)
- Threat Intelligence
- SOAR (Cyware)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt