Roles and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prepare and Ensure the Plan preventive maintenance of all DC equipment’s like Electrical, Earthing, HT/LT panels, VCBs, ACBs, Transformers, DGs, UPSs, Chillers, Pumps, Fuel systems, PAHUs/PACs, Comfort ACs, CCTV, Access, Fire alarm, Fire suppression, Vesda, PA, rodent, BMS, civil/interior repairs.
- Preparation of Standard operating procedure of PM/activity etc.
- On-time call logging to vendor, call follow ups till closer. Escalation to vendor if requires.
- Responsible for uptime of DC equipment’s.
- Adherence to daily readings and observation. Ensure the NO reading should skipped in Shift.
- Should capable to manage the large man-power and larger DC area.
- Should have preliminary technical knowledge in all DC systems.
- Maintain the PUE records daily and month wise.
- Should be capable to prepare RCA and submit for internal incident and should be able to explain to customer.
- Ensure and responsible for documentation-breakdown/project handover/RCA/PM/Statutory etc.
- Should able to keep the all inventory related to DC. AMC renewal and scope submission.
- Involvement in handover of DC from project, highlighting the DC level snags, documents gaps etc.
- Experience in Electrical Systems like HT Systems, Transformers, LT Systems, UPS Systems, HVAC systems, HVAC low, DG Systems and electrical low end systems.
- Should have good knowledge about Data Centers.
- Should have interest in studying & Implementing New Technologies.
- Should have very Good Analytical Power /Logical thinking
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com