Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in having managed WAF & Proxy solution
- Monitoring of Firewall Availability Status
- Monitoring CPU and Memory Utilization for Firewall
- Creation of users and permitting VPN users access
- Firewall policy Configuration Backups
- Firewall Rule modification
- Addition and deletions of the rules will be processed via change management process.
- Adhering to Client Change Management process defined for Firewall
- Creation of site to site VPN’S as per Client requirements
- Troubleshooting of firewall
- Applying patches/updates when and where required after client change approval.
- Perform recovery of device configuration during disasters
- Modification, deletion of the Rules and Policies as per client recommendations and Approvals
- Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem Management
- Vendor Coordination
- Participation in DR Drills
- Guidance for pre-requisites and Configuration of Devices Remotely
- Yearly Review of Rules and Policies
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience preferably working in implementation and administration of firewall/WAF & proxy solution
- Knowledge of AWS/GCP public clouds will be an added advantage
- Graduate with certification or specialization in security technologies
Role:Design Team Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt