Roles and Responsibilities
1) Assessment & execution of IT Infrastructure & DC migration related projects.
2) Implement & deliver services as per the contract & as per customer expectations.
3) Co-ordinate with third party vendors and internal teams for timely and successful completion of projects.
4) Resolve and/or escalate issues in timely fashion.
5) Share relevant reports and MIS on agreed frequency.
6) Maintain SLA’s.
7) Ensure all aspects of projects are followed with system updates and project closure.
8) Follow escalation matrix to perform the given task and to resolve issues in given TAT.
9) Shall be responsible for incident and change management.
10) Shall assist in all NOC/SOC project related activities
- Sound knowledge on Project management especially in Data Center Projects/Managed IT Services
- Sound knowledge on Cloud computing Windows , Unix , Networking, storage , mailing solution, security solutions & concepts
Role:IT Project Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Technology / IT
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.