Key roles and responsibilities:
- Technical design and design integration and automation of Platforms elements in the Managed Service solution, manage vendors, and support the transition to service delivery by providing technical architecture of applications and infrastructure (e.g., workload, network).
- Drives MS solution technical design aligned with our platform capabilities.
- Overall responsibility for mapping client systems, applications, connectivity, platform (API, data, process) integration across all managed service solution areas and the approach to transition/transformation project data (consulting into management platforms).
- Technical portfolio subject matter expert for applications and technical applications and infrastructure architecture, DevOps, platform integration, and Managed Service Platform reference architecture.
- Responsible for technical design roadmap, client technical tooling, and providing input to the service and solution design to ensure such requirements are met.
- Contribute to the knowledge base of NTTs development and services by sharing best practices with internal platform teams and client engagements.
- Create client experience layer platform design (portals, business mapping, integration, reporting, and automation).
- Comprehend, capture and articulate the client's technical architectures, use cases and outcomes.
- Design solutions that adhere to functional and non-functional requirements (including usability, reliability, performance, supportability, and security).
- Promote and evangelize the business benefits of our Managed Service Platform to the client, partner and NTT stakeholders.
- Act as the bridge platform integration gap between the client and NTT Service and Technical Architects (GTM, Dev, Delivery practices), whilst managing multiple technology stakeholder interests.
- Translate client requirements and logical and / or conceptual designs into physical designs within the specifications and boundaries of an IT architecture.
- Promote and maintain an environment of continual improvement within a development and delivery team.
- Lead the structured analysis and diagnosis of complex issues (performance, code, system defects, networking/hardware etc.).
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Strong understanding of technical applications, infrastructure, integration architectures, Managed Service Platform, cloud architectures, data and security integration practices, and devops
- Understand technical architectures, Managed Service Platform, cloud architectures, integration practices, and devops (e.g., applications, data center, cloud, network, collaboration)
- Ability to lead technical design workshops with the client and NTT stakeholders
- Ability to design, manage and close a technical proof of concept on a vendor product
- Working knowledge as architect in technical architectures, Managed Service Platform, cloud architectures, integration practices, and devops (e.g., applications, data center, cloud, network, collaboration)
- Understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Relevant qualification (Technical or Business)
- Certification and working knowledge of Cloud Architect Azure, AWS, CGP
- Certification and working knowledge in Microservices (Principle, Patterns both greenfield & brownfield), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Access Integration (EAI) and Integration Patterns
- Certification and working knowledge with Cloud, Data Center, Applications platform integrations, RESTful APIs, including JSON, XML and SOAP protocols
- Certification and working knowledge with Software Development Lifecycle and tools, SAFe/Scrum/Agile methodology
- Proven track record in the area of business analysis and platform architecture
- Experience with Service/Application/Infrastructure and Cloud Architectures, Microservice (Principle, Patterns both greenfield & brownfield), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Access Integration (EAI) and Integration Patterns
- Experience with Cloud, Data Center, Applications platform integrations, RESTful APIs, including JSON, XML and SOAP protocols
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle and tools, SAFe/Scrum/Agile methodology
- Expertise and good knowledge on platform design best practice, including operation of platforms
- A background as a system administrator or developer would be advantageous
- Good experience in and with all operational aspects of a Services business, preferably with a Systems Integrator
- Understand of project management principles / 1-3 years’ experience working as part of a project team
- Experience in the process of developing and implementing new services and systems
Excellent communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited