Roles and Responsibilities
- The Partner Marketing Manager works in partnership with the Channel, Alliance and Marketing team to assist in recruitment, enablement and launch of appropriate programs for NTT’s Partner ecosystem
- Handle market development funds (MDF) to enable partner in their GTM activities such as customer events, database, digital marketing, etc.
- Run contests, SPIFFs, rebates, training, promotions, etc. to ensure target achievement.
- Co-ordinate with Sales, Product, Marketing, Marcoms and Demand generations teams to ensure that the partner’s enablement needs are met
- Prepare the annual Partner and Channel Marketing Plan in consultation with his manager
- Look into end to end execution of events – strategy, format, outreach, execution, outcomes
Tracking & Analysis
- Track the partner and channel related outcomes, promotions and MDF ROI by program and identify the most effective programs for Business generation
- Track and report the sales of competitive products and services within the partner and channel community on a regular basis.
Promotions & Programs
- Create promotional programs, by partner types, designed to reward partners for excellent performance and obtain the highest ROI.
- Manage the channel training and enablement programs.
- Ensure that all channel partners are properly recruited, trained and launched when appropriate.
- Periodically review their performance and take corrective measures where necessary.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com