Roles and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities :
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly server health checks and performance monitoring, server capacity analysis and best practice health maintenance for Exchange 2013 / 2016 mailbox servers, hub/bridgeheads, and front end/CAS servers. Monitor server resources, trending results for capacity planning purposes.
- Perform production service requests, including moves/adds/changes, Mailbox restores, mail tracking, power downs, cluster failovers, and service consultations.
- Perform full recovery of servers including rebuild and configuration to engineering standards as required.
- Represent operational service teams at Exchange service management and planning meetings
- Monitor incident request queues for escalation requests for mailbox service changes, restores, issue investigations, and audit requests.
- Lead vendor escalation with Engineering and Microsoft Premier Support and own incident resolution through to restoration of service.
- Support operating system components, including firmware, drivers, patches, anti-virus, security, and remote access.
- Provide Strong support for Windows Active Directory, Microsoft collaboration products, including Exchange, Microsoft Share Point customization/development, Teams communication Services..
- Participate in virtual teams for project support, knowledge transfer, and rollout of new capabilities, expansion, and reconfiguration of the Exchange service.
- Plan and execute change and release management for routine security and fix items as well as planned enhancements, upgrades, expansions, and policy changes for the Exchange Enterprise Server environment.
- Troubleshoot server outages and performs in-depth root cause analysis. Work with Exchange Engineering in level 1 escalations, root cause analysis determination, as well as support post mortem reviews and own remediation efforts.
- Support the level 1 on the daily administration, Transfer of knowledge & procedures to the level 1 Messaging team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com