Roles and Responsibilities
- Graduate with certification or specialization in network & security technologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT network-security industry
- Preferable certification from relevant security OEMs (CCNP/CCIE Security or equivalent certification)
- AWS/GCP certified professional
- Firmware / Signature updates based on OEM releases
- Hardening of policies / rules
- Preparation of RCA for Major Incidents
- Repeat Incident / Alert Analysis
- Recommendation of Firewall Policy modifications.
- Performance tuning suggest by OEM
- Updation and maintenance of Availability, Capacity management
- Continual Service Improvement Planning and executions
- Planning and execution of DR Drills based on availability of DR setup and recovery procedures
- Preparing, maintaining and updation of SOP and KBase
- Maintaining and updation of Infra AS IS / Infra Documents
- Incident / Problem / Change management
- Reinstallations and configurations raised due to Incidents
- Help our clients to secure their Public Cloud environment by implementing new concepts, techniques, and best practices to maintain a secure and compliant end-to-end cloud ecosystem.
- While managing and monitoring public cloud native security services of our clients on a daily basis, you will also be responsible to triage and take actions on client service requests for resolution with our Service Level Agreements.
- 4-5 Yrs. of experience in any of these cloud platform GCP/AWS
Role:Design Team Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt