Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to carry out the troubleshooting on Networks and Security Appliances
- End to end Implementation of network devices, related appliances, leased links
- Extend technical support to the Clients over email, portal and phone
- Responsible for the uptime of the client infrastructure being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not then, escalate as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Manage shifts and take-up escalations on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports
- Work on the Service request and Incidents
- Monitoring & Management of Network & appliances
- Ensure early resolution to the issues to meet SLA
- Ensure hardening & patching of devices meet compliance standards
- Following up with Vendors, Service Providers & Partners – hardware & software whenever required & resolve issues by minimizing downtimes
- Generation of various weekly & monthly reports
- Proficient in documentation and use of document repository tools like Confluence
- Strict adherence to defined policies, processes and procedures
- Hands on experience on CISCO consisting of LAN & WAN switches & routers
- Hands-on experience on Checkpoint/Juniper/Fortigate Firewalls.
- Hands on experience on managing device through CLI & GUI both
- Understanding of Enterprise level of Network Operations
- Profiles having networking experience in Data Center industry at any given point in their career will be preferred
- Hands on experience on Juniper or Checkpoint
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com