Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities:
Work in a 24 X 7 environment (NOC) and carry out advanced/extensive troubleshooting of Network Security devices / appliances.
Monitoring & Management of Network Security devices / appliances.
End to end configuration of Network Security devices / appliances.
Extend technical support to the clients over email, portal and phone.
Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
Work on ITSM tools like ServiceNow etc.
Ensure that the tickets being raised per shift are closed as per the SLA and if not, escalate them using the escalation matrix defined.
Append technical update in the tickets for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Manage shifts and work on the technical escalations.
- Generation of periodic reports and validation of daily checklist tasks.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience on monitoring tools like Logic Monitor etc.
Ensure fast resolution of the incident tickets to meet SLA targets.
Ensure hardening & patching of devices meet compliance standards.
- Following up with Vendors, Service Providers & Partners (For hardware / software faults) and resolve the issues, to minimize the downtime.
- Proficient in documentation and usage of document repository like Confluence.
- Strict adherence to defined policies, processes and procedures.
- Customer related sundry activities.
- Creation and update of Knowledge base, including SOP’s, design documents and best practices.
- Ensure periodic customer environment knowledge transition/overview to all team members.
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer/s.
- Hands-on experience on protocols like VTP, STP, LACP, HSRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Hands-on experience switch redundancy mechanisms like SVL/VSS, Stack etc.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches (Catalyst), LAN/WAN.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Nexus switches (FEX, vPC/VDC, Fabric path) and other switching products like HP Procurve/Dell/Brocade VDX etc.
- Hands-on experience on NGFW like, Cisco ASA/Sourcefire/FTD, Checkpoint, FortiGate, Palo Alto, Forcepoint etc.
- Hands-on experience on wireless networking products like, Cisco WLC / Aironet access-points, Aruba MC / access-points / Airwave etc.
- Candidates with experience on SD-WAN products like, Fortigate, Silver peak, Viptela, Velocloud will be preferred.
Role:Technical Support Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Technical Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt