Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and escalate production problems as per operations processes, affecting the network infrastructure that includes Routers , Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues of LAN/WAN , Firewalls and Load Balancers devices.
- Troubleshoot Routing and performance related issues on the LAN/WAN.
- Implement change requests as per business needs on Routers, Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
- Work with the vendor\product in delivery of data network service, hardware and software to agreed service levels.
- Supervising responsibilities including interviewing and training/coaching NOC team members.
- Handling and Escalating highly impacting operational issues to upper Management and/or 3rd party vendor escalation
- Network and structure cabling design and Implementation.
- Perform vendor interaction with internal and external support organizations
- Participate in team projects and project/technology transition
- Troubleshoot, and escalate production problems affecting the network and systems infrastructure Identify and resolve chronic issues.
- Experience in the troubleshooting and performance management of Data Center /ISP infrastructure networks.
- Customer service skills and client focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting Cisco routers & switches,
- Foundry/Brocade L2/L3Switches,Juniper Routers/Switches, Force10 and HP L2 switches.
- Knowledgeable in the following data circuit technologies TDM, MPLS, Ethernet, EoSDH and POS
- Expert knowledge in service provider level networking with knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF and BGPv4, RIP etc). Specific knowledge of BGP, OSPF and IP protocols in MPLS & none MPLS Environment.
- Good understanding of high availability fundamentals (HSRP and VRRP)
- Hands-on experience on Cisco ASA and Fortigate ,Juniper SRX Firewalls
- Hands-on experience on Load Balancers ( Cisco , Citrix Netscaler, Radware and F5)
- Hands-on experience of LAN switching technologies: STP, Trunking, EtherChannel
- Expert Knowledge of VPN technologies and IPSec , SSL and GRE protocols.
- Understanding of network protocols like FTP, TFTP, NTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP
- Keep up to date with new networking products and services .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt