Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and escalate production problems as per operations processes, affecting the network infrastructure that includes Routers , Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancers
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues of LAN/WAN , Firewalls and Load Balancers devices.
- Troubleshoot Routing and performance related issues on the LAN/WAN.
- Implement change requests as per business needs on Routers, Switches, Firewalls and Load Balancers.
- Work with the vendor\product in delivery of data network service, hardware and software to agreed service levels.
- Supervising responsibilities including interviewing and training/coaching NOC team members.
- Handling and Escalating highly impacting operational issues to upper Management and/or 3rd party vendor escalation
- Network and structure cabling design and Implementation.
- Perform vendor interaction with internal and external support organizations
- Participate in team projects and project/technology transition
- Troubleshoot, and escalate production problems affecting the network and systems infrastructure
- Identify and resolve chronic issues.
- Experience in the troubleshooting and performance management of Data Center /ISP infrastructure networks.
- Customer service skills and client focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting Cisco routers & switches,
- Foundry/Brocade L2/L3Switches,Juniper Routers/Switches, Force10 and HP L2 switches.
- Knowledgeable in the following data circuit technologies TDM, MPLS, Ethernet, EoSDH and POS
- Expert knowledge in service provider level networking with knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF and BGPv4, RIP etc). Specific knowledge of BGP, OSPF and IP protocols in MPLS & none MPLS Environment.
- Good understanding of high availability fundamentals (HSRP and VRRP)
- Hands-on experience on Cisco ASA and Fortigate ,Juniper SRX Firewalls
- Hands-on experience on Load Balancers ( Cisco , Citrix Netscaler, Radware and F5)
- Hands-on experience of LAN switching technologies: STP, Trunking, EtherChannel
- Expert Knowledge of VPN technologies and IPSec , SSL and GRE protocols.
- Understanding of network protocols like FTP, TFTP, NTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP
- Keep up to date with new networking products and services .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com