Roles and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities :
- Support for Troubleshoot network level incidents on Juniper and Cisco platform
- Analyse RCAs from Telco/OEM vendors and take necessary action
- Troubleshooting for complex issues involving advanced routing and switching protocols
- Use advanced tools for problem analysis and diagnosis
- Understanding and working on back-bone traffic engineering
- Troubleshooting skills on IGPs like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF & ISIS.
- Understanding of signalling protocols like LDP & RSVP.
- Troubleshooting of MP-BGP on Cisco and Juniper both platforms
- Troubleshooting of service provider routing & switching, VRF, QOS, Path engineering, MPLS, L2/L3 VPN
- Flexible to work in shift environment for 24X7 network mgmt.
Supporting SDWAN infra troubleshooting
Technical Skills :
JNCIA/JNCIP certification preferred
Key Competencies :
- 5-8 years of experience in service provider environment
- Complete know-how of handling Juniper/Cisco Service Provider products like Juniper MX5, Juniper MX480,
- Juniper EX 4200, ASR9000 series, ASR 900 series, GSR 12000, 7600 series routers, ASR 1000 series routers
- Woking on MPLS-TE, LDP/RSVP & various MPLS applications. (i.e. VPLS/VPWS), QoS, Carrier Ethernet.
- In depth knowledge of Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- In depth understanding of service provider routing & switching, VRF, QOS, Path engineering, MPLS, L2 L3 VPN
- Should have working & theoretical knowledge to handle & troubleshoot service provider setup.
- Should be well familiar with multicast concepts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com