Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities :
- Work in a 24 X 7 environment (NOC) and carry out the troubleshooting on Network devices/appliances.
- Extend technical support to the clients over email, portal and phone.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Work on ITSM tools like ServiceNow etc.
- Ensure that the tickets being raised per shift are closed as per the SLA and if not, escalate them using the escalation matrix defined.
- Append technical update in the tickets for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Shift report generation on tickets handled / escalated in the form of daily reports.
- Generation of periodic reports.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience on monitoring tools like Logic Monitor etc.
- Monitoring & Management of Network devices/appliances.
- Ensure fast resolution of the incident tickets to meet SLA targets.
- Following up with Vendors, Service Providers & Partners (For hardware / software faults) and resolve the issues, to minimize the downtime.
- Coordination with DC infra team.
- Customer related sundry activities
- Creation and update of Knowledge base
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer
- Work on change and service requests.
Technical Skills (Mandatory) :
- Hands-on experience on protocols like VTP, STP, LACP, HSRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Experience on Cisco routers and switches, LAN & WAN.
- Knowledge on Fortigate Firewall.
- Understanding of IOS configuration hardening.
- Profiles having Data Center networking experience will be preferred.
Awareness on SD-WAN technology will be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com