Roles and Responsibilities
- Will Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Will support the Clients over email as well as phone.
- Will be responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Will report to the team leader.
- Will have to report the daily/weekly/monthly basis database operation checklist.
- Will make sure that the Tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and if not escalated as per the escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and Update the tickets in NBSS for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Will have to report the daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports/checklist.
- Apply RDBMS patches or upgrade the Edition/Instances as and when required, as per the approval from the respective Team Leaders.
- Will have to do compliance audits of the setups done by the fellow engineers to make sure that the setup being handed over to the customer is done to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Need to make sure that issues are handled in right time frames as per the SLA / commitments.
- Provide technical support to Solution Engineering team
- Effective training
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Microsoft SQL Server server software and related products.
- Evaluate MySQL features and MySQL related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Database performance tunning and optimization.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity management planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24 * 7 supports when required.
- Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with MySQL for technical support.
- Must have SQL clustering installation troubleshooting skills.
- Must have SQL logshipping / mirroring / replication installation and troubleshooting skills.
- MySQL DR drill executions and coordinations.
- T-SQL scripting knowledge for automation tasks.
- ITIL Skill set requirement (Problem Management/Incident Good
- Understanding of Windows and MySQL hardening
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a My SQL Server environment.
- Experience in managing My-SQL database based applications.
- Knowledge of the .NET platform and SQL services oriented architecture is preferred.
- Work closely with development teams and be responsible for physical database performance tuning
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks, RAID and storage devices (SAN)
- Hand-on-Experience Disaster recovery procedure for backup & recovery on Production Servers
- Knowledge of external SQL Performance & Diagnosis Advisory Tool
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com