Roles and Responsibilities
Job DescriptionJob Description
Data Informatics Analysts are responsible for the establishment of system applications and/or tools that the company uses to record, organize, store, secure, and access data. They have specialist proficiency in generating visual analytics, dashboards, and ad hoc reports for the business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain business intelligence reports and analytics.
- Extract and analyze data, statistics, and information from various sources and interpret and produce the relevant reports, summaries, and briefing notes that will be used to inform business decisions.
- Identify the relevant sources of data from which to draw information.
- Understand and agree on the reporting specification format required from the business.
- Facilitate the process of information analysis and report development and identify and discuss trends, communicating their findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to translate needs into data reports, data insights, and extracts.
- Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Optimize visual information for easier consumption and actionable metrics.
- Maintain processes for ensuring data accuracy and current relevance and representation.
- Provide recommendations to clients and build technical tools and structures based on client needs.
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation.
- Provide data-driven analysis of business processes to improvements in client focus, efficiency, accuracy, and efficiency of processes.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Ensure that the client receives the required support to implement recommendations and solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to work closely with clients (internal) focusing on solving client needs
- Passionate about achieving results and statistics
- Good knowledge of statistical concepts
- Good problem solving and analytical skills along with strong organizational and research skills
- Ability to handle a diverse range of people and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to identify trends, business opportunities, etc
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving ability
- Good awareness of critical business issues and priorities
- Self-directed, highly organized, and able to independently coordinate multiple assignments
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent degree in statistics, computer science, business or related field
- Demonstrated technical experience using programs to extract, analyze and manipulate data from a variety of disparate data sources and systems
- Demonstrable experience in a data analytics or business intelligence role working with databases, e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical experience using BI tools
- Demonstrable experience in developing queries and reports based on user requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Manager Information Security
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India