Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily management tasks such as client requests, maintenance Issues and platform updates
- Technical support in resolving incidents
- Ensure that the production infrastructure environment and core technologies are operating optimally at all times and are properly monitored.
- Accurate estimation of development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks.
- All assigned development, project, continuous improvement and proactive maintenance tasks are completed as required and progress reported, including risks and issues, to the relevant Project Manager or Infrastructure Development Team Lead as appropriate.
- Able to work with remote colleagues and customers;
- Outstanding customer service skills/ Customer-oriented attitude
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Ability to works well in an International team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products including Windows Server 2016.
- Knowledge of Administration, Setup and Deployment, Printing, Clustering, Terminal Server/Citrix, Exchange, SQL Server.
- Five or more year’s industry experience with Microsoft Server products.
- IIS ,VMWare knowledge required.
- Azure , AWS knowledge desired.
- Cloud-related certification a plus (AWS, Azure, Google).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com
Recruiter Name:Prajakta Karekar
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED