Roles and Responsibilities
- Commercial SPOC to Manage Client Order execution from quote to delivery of products / services to client.
- Verify and approve Clients Purchase Orders from Commercial aspect adhering to the Policies and Guidelines of Company in compliance with in -country taxation rules and sales order management process.
- Client Engagement – Meeting with Clients on need basis wherever escalations/Complications arise.
- Support sales team in client order executions under Sales Order Management:o Order tracking and Proactive calls/e-mails to Vendors / OEM / Distributor for expediting deliveries to meet project timelines.o Weekly call/meeting with PMO to align deliveries to PMO goals.o Guide and train Sales Team on the process to be followed and attend calls with Clients / support sales team from Taxation and Logistics aspect.
- Co-ordination with Corporate office for on-time Order Processing
- Tracking of all client Orders and ensure accurate update is getting shared with client on timely manner.
- Respond / address client queries / escalations on same day.
- Tracking of all projects and update all relevant team on Project progress and highlight risks on timely basis.
- Assist Finance Team in providing the required documents for collection of payments.
- Working with 3 PL’s from selection of 3PL to invoice approval for Multilocation projects.
- E.R.P experience, preferably SAP knowledge
- Computer savvy - Excel skills mandatory
- Team player & self-motivator
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Supply Chain / Procurement Experience
- Knowledge of GST Taxes & Preparation of E-Sugam Documentations for shipment movement within India.
- Knowledge of EXIM Procedures, mainly Importing shipment into India for DTA & In-Country FTWZ Customs Clearance Process
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking without compromising the quality and accuracy of work.
- Display high levels of Integrity, commitment and Honesty.
- Good level of Business acumen.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt