We are looking for Internal Auditor Manager for Chandivali-Mumbai.
Job Description Summary
- Develops and evaluates compliance with programs and processes to mitigate cybersecurity risk and ensure protection of company and allied assets and information.
- Researches and interprets current and pending governmental laws and regulations, industry standards and customer and vendor contracts to communicate compliance requirements.
- Conducts information security risk assessments, security compliance audits and cybersecurity audits. Establishes IT security audit procedures relevant to SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS and international data privacy laws.
- Evaluates and tests the design and operating effectiveness of IT security controls. Maintains compliance of internal IT security controls by meeting internal and external information security requirements. Documents, investigates and reports cybersecurity compliance issues and incidents.
- Works with business leaders to ensure information security risk findings are reviewed and solutions are implemented.
Mandatory Key skills Required:
Experience Required: 4 to 8 Years(Relevant Experince)
Education Qualification: Any Graduates
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if the above requiremnt is matching with your profile.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers
NTT Global Data Centers & Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
IND, GDC India, DC5, Lighthall, Mumbai - West
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India