Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities:
- Intermediate Troubleshooting of network related incidents (link outages, peer outages, router/switch hardware failures, multicast and broadcast issues,network performance issues).
- Work and resolve incidents with proper technical update and artifects
- Responsible for management of the IP address database.
- Responsible for maintaining the Links database.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date asset inventory database.
- Configuration Network device and Syslog, Tacacs systems.
- Primary for conducting device configuration management..
- Responsible for monitoring network link usage.
- Working closely with other IT team and collaborating with other IT staff
- Responsible for planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking new network related roll out.
- Participate in undertaking routine Preventative measures.
- Strict adherence to customer policies and processes
- Continuous guidance to L1 team.
- Failover testing of the Network MPLS links
- Taking backups and maintaining the same
- Raising RFC and implementing the same within downtime window
- User movements and moving users from one to another VLANs
- Customer related sundry activities.
- Creation of Knowledge base on the network.
- Self development through training and certifications
- Experience in firewall or security – Fortigate / Paloalto preferred.
- Load Balancer – Good to have ( Array / F5)
- Data Centre experience is must
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt