Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Planning, Organizing, and Supervising overall day to day operations & Maintenance of IDC Building.
- Responsible for maintenance and service of Civil (Interior\Exterior), Electrical system, DGs, Fire Alarm System, HVAC systems, BMS, Access Control, Video Surveillance.
- AMC and Vendor management.
- Material / Spares Inventory Management.
- Asset Management.
- Preparation and implementation of various equipment’s SOP, MOP, checklist etc.
- Shift planning and deployment of manpower efficiently.
- Various DC Infra reports i.e. daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Responsible for overall Internal and external ISO audits.
- Timely verification of energy bill and follow up for payments, maintain load & power factor to achieve max incentives
- DC rack space and capacity management.
- Physical security controls and fire safety management.
- CAPEX and OPEX Budget.
- Should be well versed with all Legal and regulatory compliance.
- To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to time management; display an extremely high level of organizational skills and display honesty and integrity.
- Must have good operations Management skills like Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & Controlling the DC operations.
- Responsible for team development with the regular training and awareness program
Role:Service / Maintenance Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt