Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating business from Enterprise Accounts through Farming & Hunting.
- Identify opportunities; propose solutions to Customers in consultations with the technical / operational teams.
- Build relationship with 'C' level / decision-makers at Clients site and potential customers.
- Responsible for generating business and penetration in virgin accounts. Increase Netmagic wallet share in account.
- Handling escalations and problems. Experience in handling customer escalations and closing them in timely manner without escalating it further.
- Developing funnel through Netmagic Eco system e.g. Channels, BD teams, Alliances, Marketing etc.
- Proper and timely reporting of the cases leads, opportunities and issues to reporting manager.
- Ability to drive the account and account related issues. (Flag bearer)
- Good communication with External and Internal teams. Self starter , Disciplined.
- Adherence to commitments.
- Preparing the sales pitch based on customer requirements and value proposition by working with Netmagic Solutions Engineering, Technical and Domain Experts.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Ensure timely collections and follow up’s with customers.
- Acquire abilities to understand Netmagic service offerings in given vertical; generate leads and build the Sales Pipeline in those regions.
- Liaison with Marketing, Technical, Delivery and other teams in Netmagic.
- Support bid management – teams working in creating & responding to RFP, RFI, proposals.
- Build business relationships through networking and leads generation program.
- Knowledge of Solution selling approach.
- Adequate knowledge of Managed Hosted Services, Network Security, Data Center and Remote IT Infrastructure Management and related terms and technologies.
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure markets and latest trends.
- Understanding of commercials and contracts.
- Good experience on MS Office
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com.
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt