Roles and Responsibilities
- Schedule and Monitor the construction work.
- Coordinating meetings, scheduling, submitting deliverables and addressing outstanding 'open items' as requested by clients
- Preparation of look-ahead documents and weekly/monthly progress reports
- Reviewing and monitoring job costs versus budgets
- Reporting to management team
- Keeping emphasis on the client, develop an understanding of the client's culture, key people and processes
- Provide guidance and direction for estimators during the estimation process
- Manage and assist project layout and coordination
- Coordinate work with Purchasing to ensure that requested material is expedited and received as needed for the construction of a project
- Communicate complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or any other stakeholders
- Oversee participation in all aspects of job site safety and adherence to OSHA standards
- Plan a construction project and prepare a project schedule from inception to final hand-off
- Process contract drawings and specifications and ensure that the project is built to specs
- Meet with Owners, General Contractor and others in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively
- Oversee regular, scheduled, and accurate reporting to facilitate prompt billings and subcontractor invoices
- Quality assurance of work done.
- Make sure everything’s on schedule.
- Review drawing and check for any addition/changes
- Identify and communicate where improvements can be utilized. Quality assurance on all work performed at customer facilities.
- Ensures that employees have proper tools for the job and that they are properly maintained. Evaluates staff to determine training requirements.
- Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties
- Coordinating skills to schedule work so services are not interrupted; maintain records of time and materials used on all jobs
- Managing healthy relationships with PMC, vendors & contractors.
- Incumbent must be able to work well as a team member; must be self-driven, reliable, and responsible
- Ability to prioritize, plan, assign, coordinate and direct the work of entire construction project.
- Constantly improving all safety and quality processes and procedures.
Experience in Data center / IT Parks construction for Electrical project works and ideas and knowledge on HVAC & Electrical systems in relevant Industry.
- In depth knowledge of Data center / IT Parks construction for civil works and ideas critical equipment’s such as Chillers, Cooling tower etc.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational skill.
- Ability to prioritize and consistently delivered results in complex, fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Decision making, coaching the team).
- Demonstrates strong people management skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt