- Responsible for Product Marketing of all the BUs like Data Center, Cloud, Networks, Cyber Security, Managed Services, Digital Workplace amongst others.
- Drive drip campaigns for ROI from each of these campaigns
- Be responsible for content across corp ppt, BU ppt, collaterals, data sheets, play books, case studies and web pages
- Responsible for driving Customer marketing & Account Based Marketing programs
- Responsible for relationships with Analysts and Advisories
- Thorough understanding of the technology space in ICT domain
- Look into end-to-end execution strategy, format, outreach and outcomes
Insights - Data & Analysis
- Have a tab on the pulse on the competitive landscape to identify the most effective programs
- Do propensity modelling for effective targeting
- Track and draw insights of competitive products and services on a regular basis for crafting the relevant product assets including data sheets etc.
- Work closely with BU heads, Sales Head, SMEs and even interaction with the CEO
- Show leadership skills in inspiring a team of 4 members.
- Work with senior business leaders and functional heads to drive programs designed to chalk out excellent performance leading to highest ROI.
- Periodically review team performance and take corrective measures where necessary.
- Graduation in Engineering or technical domain with MBA
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success vide outcomes
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Assertive in communication
- Already heading Product Marketing role in ICT domain
- Thorough understanding of Technology landscape
- Based in Mumbai or willing to relocate to Mumbai
- Immediate joining.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
Contact Company:NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure India Private Limited
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India