Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong sense of automation, automate everything
- Provide best practices for the automation platform
- Convert technology vision for the automation platform in to quantifiable deliverables.
- Good to have, experience on Vagrant, Docker
- Good to have, exposure on Core Networking and Firewalls / Load Balancers
- Hands on monitoring experience using Nagios etc
- Hands on security experience (at least the basics).
- Good to have a combination of systems administration and software development
- Strong hands-on skills on Linux & VMware, with a lot of stress on VMware automation
- Good to have Storage and Windows skills
- Proficient on automation tools like Ansible/Puppet/MCollective
- Hands-on Perl/Python Scripting
- Linux Administration- Large environment
- Configuration Management Tools- Ansible / Chef / puppet
- Workflow Engine: Stackstorm / Rundeck / Terraform / cloudformation
- Messaging Service: Kafka / RabbitMQ / Redis
- DevOps : DevOps Tool chain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD).
- Web Services : Test Rest/Soap APIs, JSON (Create,Understand,Query Json format)
- Scripting: Bash, Python
- Containers : Kubernates / Docker / OpenShift
- Application: Apache, Tomcat, Bind
- Storage : Objectstorage (Openswift | S3), Knowledge of SAN/iSCSI design and Management, LVM
- Hypervisor : VMware / HyperV Basic and Concepts.
- Rdbms / Nosql / Timeseries Databases : Mysql, MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB, ElasticSearch, Redis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com.
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt