Roles and ResponsibilitiesJD :
- Will Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Will support the customer over email as well as phone.
- Will be responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed /monitored.
- Will report to the team Manager.
- Will make sure that the tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and if not
- Escalated as per the escalation matrix defined.
- Raise and also update the tickets in CRM for all the issues handled / worked upon.
- Will have to report the daily issues handled / escalated in the form of daily shift reports.
- Need to make sure that issues are handled in right time frames as per the SLA /commitments.
- Monitoring & Management of Backup Application Support Mail applications.
- Monitoring the Servers, Network Devices and Links
Monitoring tools which are used BMC and Nagios.
Secondary Responsibilities :-
- Self Driven motivated to achieve success
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.Passionate for growth.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com