Roles and Responsibilities
- 3 years or more of experience in public (AWS, Azure or GCP) or hybrid Cloud environments.
- Systems: Solid Linux knowledge and experience administering (backup, patching, users, processes, task scheduling, logs/events, resources, scaling) and troubleshooting.
- Network: Good knowledge of addressing and basic network protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS).
- Programming: Experience versioning with Git and automating simple tasks with Bash scripting.
Basic knowledge of any of the following relational database engines:
- SQL Server
Nice to have Skills:
- One Cloud certification in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- RHEL, SUSE, LPIC or equivalent Linux certification.
Desired Candidate ProfileCandidate should have the following attributes:
- Should be willing to work in a 24/7 work environment
- Should have excellent communication skill
- Should be confident to frontend global customers
- Should have sound knowledge on AWS | Linux | Scripting
- Red Hat Certified Professionals Desired
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt
Recruiter Name:Somdatta Dhar
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400072,India|91-22-26850001