Roles and Responsibilities
- Graduate (B.Sc./BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
- Experience of 5+ years with relevant experience of 3+ years in Cloud technology
- AWS/GCP certified professional
- Defining and configuring the alert thresholds as directed by the Cloud CoE.
- Monitoring Incident triggered and respond to the relevant team basis the RCA.
- Report Generation and Data Submission basis the requirement raised by various teams.
- Implementation of Cloud Security controls as directed by Info-Sec team.
- Follow-up for audit and compliance point closure post implementation.
- Cloud Process Automation and Standardization
- Golden AMI creation and patching of the golden images.
- Updating the AMI access across accounts for latest image deployment.
- Detailed understanding of the Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) industry and associated various technologies.
- Deep understanding of Service Management best practices frameworks such as ITIL.
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to manage complex and technical projects.
- Good communication skills and an ability to develop relationships with customer external stakeholder’s levels.
Role:Network Manager / Administrator
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
About Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India
Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, is the India region of NTT Global Data Centers – a division of NTT Ltd. – the other three regions being Americas, EMEA and APAC. Our combined global platform is ranked amongst the top three leaders worldwide by IDC MarketScape, with over 160 Data Centers spanning more than 20 countries.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure has been recognized by SP Global as the No. 1 Data Center service provider in the country in terms of market share, with its first and largest operational hyperscale Data Center Park in Mumbai. With over USD 2 Bn investment in the next four years in building six new Data Center Parks and landing stations would help us to consolidate our ICT presence and double our footprint in India by 2025. As India’s leading managed hosting and hybrid multicloud solution provider serving more than 2500 clients, we offer Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally and was the first to launch – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage in the country. To learn more, kindly visit us at www.netmagicsolutions.com
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. Our global assets and integrated ICT stack capabilities provide unique offerings in cloud-enabling networking, hybrid cloud, data centers, digital transformation, client experience, workplace and cybersecurity.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at hello.global.ntt