Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities :
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Linux and associated applications
- Responsible for mentoring L1 resources.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
- Ability to understand Business requirements and translate them into technology solutions.
- Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
- Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
- Inclination towards emerging technologies
- Ensure adherence to process
- Prepare SOPs and Operational Run-books
Hands on experience on any of the OS AIX, RHEL, etc
Hands on experience on Pseries servers.
In depth working knowledge of LVM, LPAR, VIO
Good understanding of OS and application hardening
Good understanding of DNS, NFS
Good understanding of cluster (Power HA)
Good understanding of HMC
Good understanding of WPAR, LPM
- Prior experience in any of these industry (Datacenter, ISP, Service provider)
- Familiar with Storage, networking, WAS, TSM concepts
- Working Knowledge on any h/w like HP/Sun/DELL/IBM.
- Familiar with any of these apps, Apache, LDAP, Syslog
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- Knowledge how to setup SAN solutions (using FC switch and disk arrays) Good understanding of Internet applications
- Engineering Graduate with AIX system administration certifications
Role:Hardware Design Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:IT Hardware
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com