Roles and ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities
- Will support the customer over email as well as phone.
- Will be responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Will report to the team Manager.
- Will make sure that the tickets raised per shift are closed in the required time limits and if not escalated as per the escalation matrix defined.
- Need to make sure that issues are handled in right time frames as per the SLA / commitments.
- Monitoring & Management of Backup Application Support Mail applications.
- Monitoring the Servers,Network Devices and Links
- Monitoring tools which are used BMC and Nagios.
- H/W knowledge on Dell/HP rack mounted servers with latest generation
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.
- Passionate for growth.
- Network / System / Operating System / Database Knowledge would be good but Not mandate.
- Good Command(Read / Write / Speak) on English is Mandate
- Import and export mails into Mailbox and PST.
- Delegating Rights to a Mailbox and Groups.
- Hiding a Mailbox from the Address Book.
- Adding an SMTP Address for a mailbox.
- Reseeding a clustered databases.
- Enabling and disabling features such as POP, IMAP, OWA and Active Sync.
- Monitoring Mail queue.
- Creating transport rules and policies.
- Troubleshooting outlook connectivity issues.
- Event Log analysis.
- Windows security patching on all servers including Exchange 2010.
- Belong to onsite Project team, Japanese PM and Indian PM is managing Proje
- Usually work in customer’s premise
- Proceed to conduct internal process under PM
- Support system integration about components, CCTV and PA system etc
- Continuous report to Management by proper format
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Self development through training
- Windows Administration preferably Windows 2K8,2K12.
- Knowledge of SQL 2K5, 2k8 installation, database creation, backup, etc.
- Hands on experience on DNS, IIS, Antivirus, etc.
- Knowledge of MS Exchange
- Knowledge of SCOM,SCCM, DPM
- Microsoft HyperV VMWare
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com.
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:C WING,,LIGHT HALL HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK,SAKI , VIHAR ROAD,CHANDIVALI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400072,India|91-22-26850001