- Hands on experience on Virtualization, Cluster and Storage concepts
- In depth working knowledge on Virtualization platforms on any of this platforms like VMware, Hyper-V. VMware skill sets mandatory
- Working experience on Upgradation of ESX server 5.X/6.X
- Troubleshooting experience on ESX servers using Command Line is must.
- Working experience on VMware Consolidated Backup, Update Manager, Enterprise Converter.
- VMware ESX Management, Patching and Troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Storage (SAN/NAS)
- Good Networking knowledge. Strong understanding on TCP/IP, DNS, and associated technologies like load balancing and NTP.
- Working knowledge on any hardware (Servers/Blades) like HP/Sun/IBM/Dell and corresponding tools like Open Manage, IBM Director, HP Insight, etc.
- Good working Knowledge on Backup and Recovery mechanisms.
- Familiar with Management and Security requirements of a Virtual Infrastructure. Hands on experience on hardening concepts.
- Good Working on knowledge on P2V Migration and other migrations tools like VMotion, Live Migration etc.
- Hands on Experience on Management components such as SCVMM, VCenter
- Intermediate Skills on Server Consolidation.
- Advanced Server and O/S System Skills on any of the OS like Linux flavors, Windows, etc.
- Basic – Intermediate Linux and Windows Skills
- Prior experience in any of these industry (Datacenter, ISP, Service provider)
- Knowledge on monitoring tools like BMC, Windows & Linux, Nagios
- AWS, GCP, Azure Redhat, Oracle Virtualization experience
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP6)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) / Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) – Windows Server Virtualization
- AWS, GCP, Azure associate certification will be added advantage
- VMware Certification Mandatory, At least One from rest
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com