- Working with Sales Team to develop and implement specific produce account specific solutions
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services – managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infra for applications like SAP / Oracle / Core banking, etc.
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with International clients and NTT affiliates for international managed services and RIM opportunities. Create proposals, technical presentations, etc.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions
- Work with customers and Netmagic product team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
- Microsoft and Unix technologies – Licensing, OS / Clustering, high availability architectures, 2 / 3 tier architecture
- Good understanding of databases – Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL
- Good understanding of storage technologies
- Has experience with virtualization and cloud technologies – VMware, HyperV,
- DC-DR solutioning.
- Good understanding of security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM etc.
- Mail / messaging (Exchange / HMC / Zimbra / Qmail, etc.)
- Exposure to Infrastructure sizing for SAP HANA and other SAP applications
- Exposure with virtualization and cloud technologies - Xen RHEV, Openstack
- Exposure with databases - PostgreSQL
- Exposure to security technologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com