Roles and Responsibilities
- Installation, setup / configuration, troubleshooting, Tuning, diagnostics and maintenance of IT security related Equipment.
- Carry out proactive and reactive administration on Networking and associated applications
- Ensure adherence to process
- Understanding of working of security devices such as IDS, IPS, UTM, Content Filtering solutions, APT.
- SIEM Administration
- Monitor alerts received from SIEM and take appropriate action based on the defined processes.
- Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
- Follow the SLA’s and procedures already defined for security device management
- Procedures and KB, known incident resolution, Known Error handling
- Updating Patches and Signatures Management
- Analyse network traffic patterns, system logs, audit files for compliance with security policies.
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- Hands on experience and ability to do Root cause analysis, Problem & Capacity Management
- Inclination towards emerging technologies
- Creation of Knowledge base
- Help project team in commissioning of new customer and change request.
- Self-development through training
- SIEM (Qradar/DNIF)
- WAF (Imperva/F5/Akamai)
- Threat Intelligence
- SOAR (Cyware)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com