Roles and ResponsibilitiesJD :
- Knowledge of data center facilities/utilities concepts, Knowledge of tier 3 data center.
- Should have experience of 2-3 years in handling data center facilities
- Operational knowledge of STS, ups, batteries, HVAC, precision cooling units (PEX,
- PAHU), air cooled chillers, duct able AC , VRV etc.
- Hands on experience & operational knowledge of DG set, Transformer, HT/LT Panels .
- Hands on experience, Knowledge of bms, fire system, access system, CCTV system etc
- Troubleshooting and fixing of all Electrical appliances & accessories.
- Maintaining & Monitoring Daily Backup Activities for BMS CCTV system, access system.
- Preparing MIS & update management regularly.
- Good communication skills, mail writing, verbal communications.
- Should have exposure on RAC power and cooling provisioning in the DC.
Good understanding of facilities like UPS, DG Set, HVAC and chillers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com