- Responsible for Planning, Organizing, and Supervising overall day to day operations & Maintenance of IDC Building.
- Responsible for maintenance and service of Civil (Interior\Exterior), Electrical system, DGs, Fire Alarm System, HVAC systems, BMS, Access Control, Video Surveillance.
- AMC and Vendor management.
- Material / Spares Inventory Management.
- Asset Management.
- Preparation and implementation of various equipment’s SOP, MOP, checklist etc.
- Shift planning and deployment of manpower efficiently.
- Various DC Infra reports i.e. daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Responsible for overall Internal and external ISO audits.
- Timely verification of energy bill and follow up for payments, maintain load & power factor to achieve max incentives
- DC rack space and capacity management.
- Physical security controls and fire safety management.
- Good understanding of Data centre facilities like UPS, DG Set, HVAC and chillers.
- To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to time management; display an extremely high level of organizational skills and display honesty and integrity.
- Must have good operations Management skills like Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & Controlling the DC operations.
Responsible for team development with the regular training and awareness program.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at: www.netmagicsolutions.com
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED