Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with Sales, Business Development, Product & Services Teams to design and propose solutions for all business opportunities
- Determines security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security standards, analyzing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer's environment using Netmagic offered products, technology and services
- Presenting the design and value of proposed Netmagic solution to customers and prospects
- Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business requirements to products and concepts.
- Anticipating technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Netmagic
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel as appropriate.
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations targeting specific customer requirements.
- Providing sound technical contributions to account team objectives and understanding the short and long term impact on Netmagic business objectives
- Solution design for Enterprise services – Security services, Cloud Services, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting
- IT Infra architecting for Tier-I / II / III applications
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions.
- Work with operations and engineering in evaluating new technologies.
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, Proxy, WAF, VAPT etc.
- Experience and good knowledge on End Point security technologies like Anti-malware, EDR and Data Protection technologies like DLP, Data Encryption.
- Knowledge and experience on Security Services provided by various cloud provider like AWS, Azure.
- Good understanding on various information security standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 & Cloud Security Alliance – CCM, COBIT, HIPPA etc.
- Knowledge on Networking technologies like Router/ Switches, Load balancer etc.
- Knowledge on Server technologies and virtualization – VMware, Hyper-V, OVM, RHEV, Windows, Linux.
- DC-DR , BCP solutioning
- Certification such as CCIE – Security, CCNP – Security, CCSA, CCSP, CEH or similar technology certifications and Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, CPISI, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor is a big plus
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Pre Sales
Role:Pre Sales Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt.
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is Indias leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com
Recruiter Name:Somdatta Dhar
Contact Company:NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Mehra Industrial Estate, Asha Usha Compound,, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400079,India|91-22-67851625