- Conceptualize the project.
- Prepare a broad design.
- Work closely with different agencies viz. Architect, Consultant, Vendor, and Contractor etc.
- Prepare preliminary budget
- Estimate the time lines
- Prepare and float RFPs
- Evaluate tenders and make comparison Statement.
- Negotiate and place orders
- Vendor management.
- Project execution.
- On site supervision and guidance
- Periodic site meetings and MIS reports
- Supervision & handling of workforce and liaison with vendors & statutory authorities
- Manage and overlook overall progress and smooth running of the Project, in Coordination with the Project Coordinator.
- Supervise, inspect and monitor the project for Time, Cost and Quality at all levels.
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk Management is specific roles.
- Produce detail and documentations for the Construction and implementation of Projects.
- Budgeting and project planning
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project.
- Assist project plan and cost estimation.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Perform any other task related to his job.
- To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to do time management
- Must have a good knowledge of data Centre business.
- Display an extremely high level of crganizational skills and display honesty and integrity.
- Must have Project Management skills like Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & Controlling the project
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com