- Technically and functionally strong and should have experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset management, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Commitment Control, Billing, Project Costing, e-Procurement, Inventory
- Provide technical and Functional support in design, development, testing, and deployment of PeopleSoft applications.
- Ability to apply and communicate general knowledge of functional and technical concepts effectively to users
- Implement change requests as per change management policies and procedures
- Should Perform system modification and enhancements based on business needs.
Develop/ Retrofit interfaces, Reports, Processes.
- Understand table structures
- Understanding on soap and rest based API and integration concepts
- Good understanding of delivered functionalities in Purchasing and Accounts Payable modules including integration with related modules.
- Maintain project Functional and technical documentations for review
- Analyze and resolve problem tickets in a timely manner
- Strong understanding on GST and exposure to Indian Taxation configuration
File Layout, Ps Query, Data Mover, XML Publisher.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE Limited
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt .
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com