- Functionally strong and should have experience General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset management, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Commitment Control, Billing, Project Costing, e-Procurement, Inventory
- Operational support experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with the Accounts Payable and Purchasing modules with relevant experience in PeopleSoft.
- Good understanding of delivered functionalities in Purchasing and Accounts Payable modules including integration with related modules.
- Deep knowledge on PeopleSoft module table structure and relationships between them
- Experience in fit/gap analysis, documenting, test planning, UAT etc
- Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to understand development work and work with the technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met
- Technical knowledge in developing user reports with PS/Query.
- Strong understanding on GST and exposure to Indian Taxation configuration
- Problem solving ability
- Strong hands on experience on Peoplesoft FSCM, P2P, Account payables and Receivables.
- Should have fair knowledge in PeopleSoft Modules. General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset management, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Commitment Control, Billing, Project Costing, e-Procurement, Inventory
- People Code, Application Engine, File Layout, Ps Query, Data Mover
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
NETMAGIC IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
About NTT Ltd.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company bringing together 28 brands including NTT Communications, Dimension Data, and NTT Security. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries and regions, trades in 73 countries and regions, and delivers services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future. Visit us at our new website www.hello.global.ntt .
NTT-Netmagic, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTT, is India’s leading Managed Hosting and Multi-Cloud Hybrid IT solution provider serving more than 2000 enterprises globally. Headquartered in Mumbai, NTT-Netmagic also delivers Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services to various enterprise customers globally across Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The Company was the first in India to launch services – Cloud Computing, Managed Security, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) and Software-Defined Storage. NTT-Netmagic has been recognized with 4 awards at the CIO Choice 2019, 2 awards at the Datacenter Dynamics India 2019, and Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards 2018. To learn more, visit us at:www.netmagicsolutions.com